* Originally written by Rebecca Owens for ProtectaPet
The beautiful Bengal cat is one of the top favourite picks for a family pet. This highly intelligent breed often turns heads due to its unique markings!
One of the defining characteristics of the Bengal is how agile this breed is, and for being strong and muscular.
A concern we often receive here at ProtectaPet by Bengal owners is how can our system hold up with this powerful breed? Let us tell you how!
ProtectaPet have developed a range of cat containment products to keep cats contained in the garden. The ‘Bengal Bend’ on our 70cm overhang fencing bends in such a way that it is extremely difficult for even Bengals to climb over.
We also offer Catio‘s which are fully enclosed with galvanised and black powder coated steel for integral strength and durability.
ProtectaPet Fencing Brackets
- Designed and Manufactured in Britain
- Patented technology and optimum aesthetics
- Minimal maintenance and long life in use with black gloss powdercoat
- Bengal Bend on the 70cm overhang
- ProtectaPet® logo as a marque of quality
ProtectaPet Cat Mesh
- Exclusively manufactured for ProtectaPet, our mesh has been designed specifically for keeping cats in safe outdoor territories
- UV stable polypropylene with high tensile strength for longevity
- Designed to flex to create instability if your Bengal attempts to climb it
- Superior quality designed specifically for cat safety
Keep your Bengal cat safe with ProtectaPet.